Automotive Materials Testing
Our first class laboratory provides automotive materials testing and failure analysis. MES works alongside our clients in the automotive industry to provide the most reliable and best performing vehicles and automotive parts. MES provides a wide range of A2LA accredited testing services to manufacturers and sub-tier suppliers to guarantee that their products meet the strict quality requirements. Our salt fog chambers offer low cost corrosion studies, while our mechanical test lab provides stress and product conformance testing. Our extensive failure analysis expertise allows us to quickly identify the source of warranty returns and to make recommendations for improvements to prevent their recurrence. Previous project include many major automakers and suppliers such as General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, and Honda.
Metallurgical Engineering Services works with our clients to meet all their consulting and laboratory testing needs. Below is a partial list of the services offered by MES.
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Communications Industry Testing
- Fastener Testing
- Legal – Engineering Litigation Support
- Manufacturing Materials Testing
- Medical Materials Testing
- Military Materials Testing
- Nuclear Materials Testing
- Oil & Gas Materials Testing
- Transportation Materials Testing