Transportation Materials Testing
MES has partnered with numerous large civil engineering firms and municipalities to provide metallurgical expertise to construction, repair, and building maintenance projects. We offer on-site consulting, non-destructive inspection, and top tier laboratory testing for metals, polymers, and composites. Our expertise in metal corrosion can help you determine the remaining life of your system or provide root cause analysis for premature failures. Additionally, the MES surface analysis lab has a depth of experience in determining root cause of coating failures and transportation materials testing.
Metallurgical Engineering Services works with our clients to meet all their consulting and laboratory testing needs. Below is a partial list of the services offered by MES.
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Communications Industry Testing
- Fastener Testing
- Legal – Engineering Litigation Support
- Manufacturing Materials Testing
- Medical Materials Testing
- Military Materials Testing
- Nuclear Materials Testing
- Oil & Gas Materials Testing
- Transportation Materials Testing