Nuclear Materials Testing
Suppliers for the nuclear industry material rely on MES for their metallurgical analysis, mechanical testing and material certification for nuclear power applications. Our team of metallurgical engineers, surface analysts and technicians provide accurate results based on our comprehensive quality management system. We understand the quality requirements of the industry. Our expedited service options will ensure you get the fastest turnaround possible. MES provides the nuclear industry with product certification, product development, and failure analysis. Our mechanical and non-destructive test labs can help answer your needs for material identification, material selection, conformance certification, process verification and performance evaluation, along with determining root cause analysis of failed parts.
Metallurgical Engineering Services works with our clients to meet all their consulting and laboratory testing needs. Below is a partial list of the services offered by MES.
- Aerospace Materials Testing
- Automotive Materials Testing
- Communications Industry Testing
- Fastener Testing
- Legal – Engineering Litigation Support
- Manufacturing Materials Testing
- Medical Materials Testing
- Military Materials Testing
- Nuclear Materials Testing
- Oil & Gas Materials Testing
- Transportation Materials Testing