Metallurgical Engineering Services operates as a third party laboratory to ensure fair and objective testing in a functional and comfortable setting. Our spacious facility provides state-of-the-art test instrumentation at your disposal. Our numerous inspection, machining, and test laboratories provide ample room for laboratory inspection, sample dissection and specimen preparation. Let MES assist you with unbiased litigation support.
Located in the heart of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex and convenient to either DFW airport or Love Field, our Dallas facility occupies over 12,000 square feet of laboratory facilities. Our open floor plan is optimum for hosting both independent and multi-party inspections of any size. Our Richardson facility is a one-stop-shop for your next joint inspection. We provide expert service for all your mechanical, inspection, and metallurgical testing needs.
With over 30,000 analytical projects completed, the MES staff consists of experienced professionals in the disciplines of materials science, electron beam surface characterization, mechanical, and metallurgical engineering. Our depth of experience allows us to offer unparalleled service for your litigation support.
- Zeiss HD-15 Scanning Electron Microscope
- Leica DMS 1000 Digital Light Microscope
- Leica Optical Stereoscopes
- JEOL 6460-LV Scanning Electron Microscope
- Thermo Fisher Dry Energy Dispersive X-Ray
- Full Metallographic Laboratory
- Machine Shop with Haas CNC Machining Tools
- Mechanical Test Laboratory with all ranges of Tensile, Hardness, Pressure and Impact Testers
- NDT Test Laboratory with Level II Inspectors for Radiography, Ultrasound, Dye -Pen, Eddy Current, and Mag-Particle
- Large Screen Video Displays for Microscopes
- Upscale, Large Conference Room
- Functional sample preparation and breakdown tables
- Secure, Climate-Controlled Evidence Storage Rooms
- Multiple Conference Rooms
- Secretarial support
- Wi-Fi internet access